Looking for Adventure Camps Near Delhi?
Did you come here looking for adventure camps near Delhi?
Let me introduce you to Delhi’s best kept secret for weekend getaways
Camp Roxx is an offbeat, premium adventure camping outfit near Delhi which is nothing less than an outdoor entertainment hub for folks of all ages. We are one size that honestly just fits all. You consider visiting us when you’ve had an overdose of the daily mid-city madness, bummer traffic jams, Friday deadlines, thumping bass in that nightclub or that chair in office that keeps you super-glued.
Bustled in Kangojodi, a 7 kms long pine forest on the Nahan-Shimla highway in Sirmour district is only 275 kms from Delhi. That means road trips are more doable NOW than ever. Imagine the Saturday approaching and you have that Monday off too, would you give up making a small drive to pack yourself with a week full of energy and optimism? Think again.
Our idea is to get you out of the house by midnight so you can greet the sunshine over whispering pines yourself by 6 AM. And when the first rays of the Himalayan sun knock on the door, it’s a treat unto itself isn’t it?
So what should you look out for exactly? A healthy blend of adrenaline and tranquility that make a weekend getaway something to rave about. Surround yourself in a whole jungle full of Mother nature’s own surprises which will take you back to childhood memories of unplugged times. Indulge in a plethora of in-house adventure activities, ropes courses and obstacle courses that challenge wit and reflex that you always thought you had in check.
Indulgence leads to emergence of a fresher, more renewed You that is ready to take flight for a long time with a smile on the face. Only if you were a little calmer at the end of the day, would you rejoice about life a little more don’t you think? And that we’re damn sure of this to be a trigger for inspiration to reach out for many things you never thought were possible. Funny what a little camping trip can do! 🙂
Let’s take a look at what we have to offer at this cozy home-away-from-home of yours:
Facilities at Adventure Camp Near Delhi
- Accommodation in cottages of 10×12 ft. 6 units with attached bathrooms
- Electricity connection available at the camp. Each tent has a connection and plug-point.
- Own stream and pond at the campsite
- 24 hours security arrangement.
- Fully equipped medical kit available.
- Doctor on call 24×7.
- The entire campsite is well lit.
- The campsite is disinfected before the arrival of the group each time.
- 9 separate western style toilets
- 7 separate baths
- Hot, hygienic meals served via buffet system.
- We’re open 365 days of the year! Yes, rain & winters don’t bug us. 🙂
- We’re easily one of the most accessible offbeat adventure campsites around Delhi. If you’re thinking hills, then this place is where you can come to lay your worries to rest.
- We plan a sizzling set of games and activities is planned on your arrival to keep you boosted and chirpy the whole day.
- We let you make the campsite your own for the duration of your trip. Feel free to head for a hike in the forest and take a nap under the slender and strong Pine trees.
- Planning a little something for a little someone? We help you bond better…naturally!
- We have cozy cabins that are a great alternative to tents for an easy sleep.
- We serve a range of piping hot meals before & after a long day of activities.
- Our itineraries are custom designed for corporate groups to spend a weekend getaway/team building programs near Delhi.
- We are not in a jungle full of wildlife or rare species of aliens, so feel free to party all night long.
Why Not Us?
- Malls will still be standing tall wherever you’re coming from. Sooo….just relax!
- We’re an offbeat, premium adventure camp. NOT a resort.
- Things are quite simple. There’s NO flashy deluxe cottages with “tea-maker“. Just ask and we’ll make some.
- No TVs in the room. We’re asking you to unplug only for a few hours.
- Sorry but you’ll miss a mall road full of people walking into each other. Ouch!
Before you decide, let us also introduce to you two of our favorite and the very first team members to join the Camp Roxx wagon, Leo & Suzie. Leo is a full grown, healthy male Golden Retriever that has a nasty habit of making friends quickly. He’s lazy in general and always greedy of one more belly rub. Suzie is the playful one who will guide through your hike and has an incredibly sharp mind.
Not convinced yet? Lip smacking food is just as much a part of the experience as anything else. Discuss a menu with us in advance and we’ll try our best to give you the closest to give you a slice of heaven in the mouth. All ingredients and materials are bought fresh from 30 kms away.
Activities at Camp
- Burma Bridge (90 ft. long)
The Burma Bridge consists of a bottom wooden ladder, which you walk on; connected to two cables, which are “hand rails”, Wearing a harness connected to a cable above your head. Even the slightest breeze has you wobbling precariously over to the one side.The famous words “don’t look down” are totally negated here, as you have to concentrate on placing your feet neatly on the ladder, while staring wide-eyed down at the potential plunge. Even though you know that, you cannot fall because you are strapped in and connected to the top cable.
- Flying Fox (90 ft. long)
The Zipline is a safe and a super fun activity. Flying by the seat of the pants, one can enjoy a fun filled ride and also let go of the fear of heights. There is almost 90% guarantee that anyone who has the fear of flying or of heights will feel like a new person altogether after this one!
- Mowgli Walk
Mowgli Walk is a real fun activity that people of all ages can enjoy. This shows how much one can balance and keep a properly confident body posture.
- Beam Balancing
Most people can walk on the beam easily without holding the belay log, however, the perceived ability is usually much lower than the actual ability to walk the beam. This tests mental strength & persistence.
- Rope Balancing
Learn the expert survival techniques of how ropes can be life savers!!
- River Crossing (90 ft.)
River Crossing requires clear communication as well as the passing of critical information from person to person. This event will show what happens when there are gaps in communication and the resulting frustration will be a source of long dialogue. It requires one person to hang from a rope (technique taught by the experts) and cross the river using the hand’s strength.This is a fun activity that your group will not forget and relates easily back to work.
- Rock Climbing
Climb your way to a stronger body, mind & soul! Rock Climbing is a fun adventure activity meant for the brave & outdoors lovers. Explore the God’s own Rock with friends & family.
Rappelling in crude terms is the controlled descent down a rock face using a rope without any protection. This activity can help build self-confidence and also removes the fear of heights.
- Nature Treks
Invite your friends for a worth experiencing nature trek in the 7 kms long Pine Forest jeweled with mother nature’s surprises.
- Loop Bridge
Baden Powell was the man that bought this ancient techique of crossing rivers used by the armies to cross enemy territories from right here…India. Monkey Bridge is a bridge made literally of 3 ropes & is a fun activity to conduct in groups.
- Bird Watching
Discover a variety of rare bird species like Common Coots, Green Pigeons, Koklass Pheasant (Himachal’s State Bird), Black Patridge, Khaleej Pheasant, Scarlet Minivet, Blue Jay & many more….
- Commando Crawling, Trench Crawling & more…